How to Search for a Regulation
1. Navigate to the Search page
2. Select either 'Commercial' or 'Residential'
3. First select a state in the dropdown menu, then you can either search only by state, or by county or city by selecting them in the dropdown menu.
4. After selecting the region you wish to search for, click on the 'Search' button.
5. At this point, you can either scroll through the search results, or narrow them down by selecting a source and destination in the dropdown menues.
If the state, county or city does not have any water reuse information, or if the state, county or city is not present in the search dropdown menus, this does not mean there are no regulations. It just means they have not been added to this site. Please search your local government web pages to find the water reuse information you need. After finding that information, it would be helpful to us if you register to become a contributor, and add this regulation to our site.Back to Top
Register to Add Water Reuse Regulations
1. Navigate to the 'Register' page
2. Enter in your name, a valid email address and a password.
3. At this point, you can either click the 'Register' button, or you can add more information about yourself before you register. This information is very helpful to us, but it is not necessary.
3. After submitting your registration, you can add new water reuse regulations! Come back to the information page, as there will be new instructions on how to add a new regulation made available to you.Back to Top